Friday, November 11, 2016

Cosmic Disclosure: Guiding Humanity to Ascension


David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Cosmic Disclosure
Guiding Humanity to Ascension

David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. I'm here with Corey Goode. Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: So when we were last talking, we had you going through some very interesting experiences where you were taken to Venus.

You met with this being called the Sentinel.

You were given an opportunity to know who you were, who you are, and who you will be, which you turned down. And we did have some negative comments come up about that in which people think that you're trying to paint yourself as a savior figure, that who you will be is a tease for the 'messiah' or something like that.



Corey: No.

David: So could you please clarify that, because that has created some confusion?

Corey: Sure. They have this information for every individual. It's not saying that I or Gonzales are lifted above everyone else.

David: Right.

Corey: Everyone else is going to be given this opportunity at some point to know who they were, who they are, and who they will be. Since they don't see time in the linear way that we do, and Tear Eir has stated that when we do reincarnate, it's not always in a linear way.


Sometimes we reincarnate backwards for experiences. So this was basically an offer of a life review, not an offer of revealing to me that I'm some sort of a messiah.

David: Some of the attacks have said that your humility is false and that you're actually just trying to act as though you were humble while, at the same time, trying to build yourself up as some sort of planetary savior figure.

So I understand that what's happening to you is very authentic. What is the reason for why you don't want to know this information about yourself exactly?

Corey: Because it was communicated to me that it would change the nature of all of my relationships in a very serious way. So learning this information may change me to a point to where I'm not going to be the same person with my family or friends. And a lot of people don't understand that. They're all about, “I want to know the information.” You know, “I don't care what the consequences are.” But I am very much a family man, and my kids and wife are very important to me.

David: So can you just say for the camera right now that you do not see yourself as a savior figure and that you're not going to try to change that in the future?

Corey: The whole message is for people to stop looking for savior figures, to start looking inside and become your own savior. That's what the message is, and that's what I'm living by.

David: So now that we've established this, after you had the experiences in the last update, including these interesting contacts, you've had the Blue Avians telling you that solar energy is ramping up, that we're going to start to see ghosts appearing, and that that's when we know that things are close is people are going to see ghosts.

What's the next thing that happens to you that we haven't covered?

Corey: Almost immediately after I left here after taping the last updates, I was flying home, and then I was going to go to Sedona to do the SSP Conference. Well, that night I was home, I was picked up and deposited on one of these Blue Spheres, and, again, off in the distance, I see Tear Eir standing.


And as usual, I look up, because I want to see whatever changes I can see in that cosmic scene that I've described to where I can see the Sun, the Earth, sometimes the Moon, depending on its position, and all of these Blue Spheres spread equidistantly out throughout our solar system.

And I had been seeing this electrical corona around the outside of the Sun that was going out a little ways, and then seeing electricity hitting these spheres. It looked like electricity being exchanged between the spheres.

David: You've kind of described that before, I guess, but was this more dramatic or more significant-looking?

Corey: Yes. On this occasion, for a few reasons. When I looked up, the Blue Spheres, the ones closest to me that I could see the best, were even more translucent than last time, as if they're fading out of existence.

David: And they had told you, right, that they were eventually going to fade out completely once we go through this.

Corey: Exactly. Exactly.

David: Okay. So what was different about these energetic phenomena this time?

Corey: On the outside of the Blue Spheres, it was rippling. There was rippling going on like a water effect when you throw a bunch of rocks into a pond, and you see just crazy rippling going on. That was going on, but it wasn't in synchronicity between the spheres.

Some were getting hit more, some less, and it looked like there was some sort of solar wind or kind of like sound waves when they hit the water.

They were just pulsing like, bz-bzz, bz-bzz like something's hitting them.

David: But this is after, as you said in previous updates, that the Draco mind control grid has already had to be turned up to maximum in order to try to keep our consciousness suppressed.

Corey: Correct.

David: So this is suggesting even more dramatic energetic changes that the mind control grid's not going to be able to stop.

Corey: Right. Yeah.

David: Okay.

Corey: These Blue Spheres, the way they're reacting now to this energy output, there's definitely an increase.

David: And you never saw them burble like water before?

Corey: I'd seen the ripples before, slight, but not this dramatic.

David: Okay.

Corey: Another thing that I noticed was there were large metallic spheres that were moving from the outer solar system slowly in, and . . .


David: Metallic spheres?

Corey: Metallic, large, metallic spheres.

David: Large as in how large?

Corey: I had no . . . They were not next to something to where I could get a base of reference, but they looked huge like maybe a third the size of the moon. But I'm speculating, because it wasn't next to something that I could use to compare it.

David: What could that possibly be?

Corey: Well, once when I looked at that, I turned around and looked down . . . to look back down at Tear Eir. And I caught him right as he was gliding in to come closer to me.

And I asked him, I said, “What are those metal spheres?”

And he said that there are other members of the Confederation that are here for a certain task, and they're preparing.

David: And Tear Eir didn't give you any information as to what they were going to do?

Corey: No. It's almost like he changed the subject or had better things to talk about.

David: Is it possible that these could be some form of arcs so that when we go through this change that certain people on Earth are going to be relocated ethically to other planets that'll be more appropriate for them if they can't handle the Earth's rise in vibration?

Corey: That wasn't communicated to me, but that's very possible. That's very possible, because they . . .

David: It does say that in The Law of One that there's a three-way split. You have negative people going on a negative timeline, positive people going on a positive timeline, and people who are not ready for the Earth's new vibration get relocated to other third-density planets.

Corey: Hm.

David: So that could be what this is.

Corey: Could be.

David: So what happens next?...


For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure:
Guiding Humanity to Ascension
click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment