Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Rectangle Weapons Platforms by USAF Special Operations



By Dr. Michael Salla


Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Rectangle Weapons Platforms by USAF Special Operations

On the morning of October 23, my long-time source JP (a pseudonym) was once again instructed to look up into the sky by a nearby covert operative where he saw a rectangle platform shaped UFO. He used his camera phone to take five photos of the UFO. He then noticed that he had missing time and when he tried to recall what had happened, he had memory flashes of being inside the flying rectangle he had just photographed.

Here is the skype message I received from JP at 4:49 am Hawaii Time (10:49 am EDT):
9:30am 30 minutes lost time it was 10:08 when I get back in the same position where I was doing the pictures today. a white mini work van with two guys black baseball hats Black sunglasses… He pulled over in front of me and told me to look up and they left really fast like you can really hear the tires.. a platform ship really near it swooped up fast when it knew it got my attention… I was getting flashes on and off of me being inside of this ship , and looking down on the area where I was.. .. in these flashes of remember being cold really cold inside .. the guys told me to look up I saw the ship really close then I saw the guys leaving really fast and I saw the ship swoop up .. when they told me to look up it was like 9:30 I’m guessing when I was taking the pictures of the ship it was already 1005 1008 am I could still smell inside the ship it smelled similar when you have a lot of coins in your hands the copper smell.. copper, copper, copper. Beautiful ship amazing maneuvering. Cradling, it went back into the clouds…
What follows is a video featuring the five photos with zooms on the flying rectangle at its closest approach, which show some interesting features underneath it.



JP estimated that the length of the flying rectangle was about four school buses (about 40-50 yards/meters), and its width was one and a half school buses (about 15-20 meters/yards). He said that the distinct copper smell was likely related to its antigravity drive or some other aspect of its propulsion system.

For the rest of Dr. Salla's article with important links/images Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment