Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: Hybrid Creatures and Secret Bases

Image: Spherebeingalliance.com


David Wilcock and Emery Smith
Cosmic Disclosure:
Hybrid Creatures and Secret Bases

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with Emery Smith. So we were talking about this concept that you weren't that surprised by the idea of very elaborate genetic hybrids being made by our government, even at the beginning of this time that you spent at Sandia Labs inside Los Alamos.

So I kind of feel like there's something missing here. How much had you been briefed on genetic hybridization programs before you ever started this particular job with these so-called “salmon filets”?

Emery Smith: Yeah, I was not, actually. I was a very low-classified individual at that time. So it actually didn't happen 'til about a year or two later, where because of what I was dissecting, or whatever, led to other briefings that led to other briefings, because a lot of these beings were connected to ships.



And when I got pulled into that, then I was pulled into other things that had to do with hybridization, because I was actually told once that one of the samples WAS a hybrid, and that's how I knew they were doing hybridization.

They didn't hide it that time and during the briefing, . . .

David: Wow!

Emery: . . . and it was a group briefing, so it was exposed.

David: And what was this sample? What was it a hybrid of? What did it look like?

Emery: It was kind of like a tiger. It was a tiger-type, human-type being.

David: Really?

Emery: Yeah. The DNA had a fur on it. It was very humanoid and only stood about five feet tall.



And it was very . . . The way it looked was very dismantled. It was not correctly how you would think you would see something like in a movie or something where it has the perfect eye set - the nose is perfectly aligned. It was dysmorphed very, very horribly.

And I don't know . . . I cannot tell you what DNA were used to make this creature. I could just tell you what it looked like. You understand what I'm saying?

It had the aspects of a cat face like a tiger, and it had very large green eyes. And it had whiskers, and the body was very small and very frail. And it had just regular fur.

David: Well, we have seen cases of people trying to breed lions and tigers together and different types of things. And I remember noticing that in some of those cases, those animals have this kind of disabled look.

They get these strange deformities to their faces . . .

Emery: Right, I heard about this.

David: . . . and things like this.

Emery: Right.

David: So, do you think this was a failed prototype idea of some kind?

Emery: Yes, absolutely. I think it was a total failed prototype, because I don't know what that would serve – what they were doing.

I think they were just trying . . . which they have already been doing for many years I know before I even came along because of some of the things that were released to me later on in the projects. They were mixing all sorts of DNA with human DNA, including plant DNA, and mammal DNA from other mammals from the oceans and sea.

David: What do you think this tiger being could have been used for? I mean, I know it's speculation.

Emery: Well, speculation for me: total military type, operative-type, super-soldier-type programs. Just as in the old days, they would . . . and the Roman Empire have mastiffs, hundreds of them.

They found hundreds of mass graves at big sites where they would be running alongside the horses, and the mastiffs would jump on the people, and the horsemen would spear the guys. They were just used to knock down people.

So this was probably used to - maybe some future war or something – to release all these crazy hybrid-killing machines instead of using humans, of course. first . . .

David: Right.

Emery: . . . and THEN send in the humans. Or send in . . . Of course, probably in the future, I'm sure it's going to be mostly clones and drones that will be . . . The war will be fought inside a computer room.

David: I kind of asked you this before, but I'm curious to get it in a little more detail.

You said something about that the clone might have memories loaded into its mind . . .

Emery: Yeah.

David: . . . so that it believes that it has an identity that's lived for however many years?

Emery: Yeah. They can program the brain, because the brain is just not its own brain. It does have modulation to it using very, very small sensors, and . . . how can you say this . . . wiring.

David: Implants.

Emery: Yeah, implants, that stimulate certain parts of the brain.

David: Okay.

Emery: And they can also download it and make you believe that you are Marilyn Monroe or you are David Wilcock, or you are whoever, and this is actually what has happened to you in the past 25 years.

And you just wake up in a bed one day going to work, or someone's picking you up, and that's all you will know.

David: Is it possible to store someone's memories and personality on a hard drive actually as a data storage?

Emery: I haven't seen that. I get that question asked a lot, because of the movies out there - “Avatar” - and thinks like that, the consciousness.

David: Sure.

Emery: But I have not seen that, because you would have to have the DNA. All I know is that you can only do it if they have your DNA, because the DNA IS EVERYTHING enfolded within the universe, including your specific matching prototype of who you are and all the conscious experiences you have.

So I'm sure by now they probably have something that can store your DNA for a very, very long period of time without damaging that part of it that keeps the conscious memory implanted into it.

David: One of my other insiders reported working at a base which seemed to be Area 51, though he wouldn't say that. I think maybe at one point he did. He said “S4”, which is Area 51.

And he reported that they had a dog that was, I guess, a desert dog that showed up, and the dog started to have certain quirks and certain tricks that it learned.

And then the dog died, and they cloned it because they liked the dog so much they wanted it back.

And they discovered that each clone had the memories of the preceding dog as well. And so, it was as if . . . they started to conclude that the DNA was simply some physical address for an energetic consciousness that superseded DNA.

What are your thoughts on that?

Emery: No, I agree with that. The DNA is just our 3D interpretation of the energy that is you. So the light body, I believe, and all that, is stored.

We call it DNA because it's what we're taught in science, but really, it's in the field of that molecule or whatever you want to call it – a tetrahedron, or however, . . .

David: Right.

Emery: . . . what your belief system is.

David: Yes.

Emery: So I do agree it is an energetic thing.

David: So he referred to the DNA, and they apparently refer to it, as like a tuning fork . . .

Emery: Right.

David: . . . that it tunes in this energetic aspect of yourself.

Emery: Right. It's a radio. That's correct. It's a type of a device, kind of.

David: So how does that interplay with programmed memories? How could they give you a memory that you didn't really have? Or is it more that they can make the clone THINK that it's you and access your own data bank of memory?

Emery: Yeah, they have a . . . I wasn't part of that program, but they do have something that does exactly what you just said. It somehow gives that DNA or that energy frequency.

Like when you talk about the morphogenic field: everyone's everywhere, everything is everything. So that energy somehow . . . You know, if I want to believe . . . If I have an affinity to be you, I will believe I'm you, and I AM you, because we're each other. We're everywhere.

And what happens is I think they have somehow, someway, found a way to change that memory of who you were in the DNA using that exact thing you said: a frequency in this field.

And that's just my speculation.

David: I did hear from my Secret Space Program insider, Jacob, who is very deeply involved on many, many levels, claims to have been to, I believe he said, over 2,000 off-planet locations through portals he claims that he went to. And he was very credible.

He said at one point that certain elite people could have . . . There is apparently a machine they have where they can download your personality and consciousness into a younger version of yourself, that you can be transferred . . .

Emery: Right.

David: . . . from one body to another as your main host body. Do you know anything about that?

Emery: I do not know anything about that, but I have seen them do that with other beings.

David: Really?

Emery: Yeah. So I'm assuming 100% they can do that just through some of the briefings I've been in on of similar consciousness movement of what you call this downloading of your own personality field.

And so there's no doubt in my mind. I believe that is true, but I have not seen that.

David: What is the reason for why these cloned beings seem to have a shorter lifespan?

Emery: I think any time you take any type of cell . . . like we have problems with stem cells right now. When you take them and you multiply them, there is a couple of them that come out not too well.

So the more you do it, sometimes you have a little bit more problems with the cells being mutatious. They start mutating into different things, not what we thought they were going to be.

So there must be something in the field that only allows us to maybe . . . or we just haven't perfected it here yet, because I know it's been perfected up there.

So I think it has something to do with that. Maybe it's not supposed to be done, and that there's an unhealthier clone every time you clone someone – when you do it that way.

David: If we go back to some of the vintage whistleblowers like Bill Uhouse, it appears that from whoever, and it might be the Cabal, a narrative was presented with the idea that the Greys are humans from the future who had their population greatly reduced after a catastrophe, and that they now have been cloning themselves. And it's like multiple photocopies, it starts to get damaged, that this funny thing they do is diabetic neuropathy.



For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Hybrid Creatures and Secret Bases Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment