Saturday, May 26, 2018

Contact with Nordic Alien in USAF Uniform whose Spacecraft was Photographed



By Dr. Michael Salla


Contact with Nordic Alien in USAF Uniform
whose Spacecraft was Photographed

On May 24, my anonymous source, JP, who has provided dozens of photos of different types of craft belonging to a United States Air Force (USAF) secret space program says he encountered a human looking “Nordic” extraterrestrial. He claims the Nordic was wearing a USAF uniform and invited him to go for a ride in a landed saucer-shaped craft in a secluded wooded area of Orlando, Florida.

JP declined the offer but took photos of the spacecraft after it departed (attached below). His recollection of the conversation with the Nordic reveals that they are directly cooperating with the USAF and abiding by the terms of an agreement concerning their interaction with the general public.

What follows is the Skype conversation I had with JP along with some commentary. I have created a page where earlier articles and videos featuring his photos, along with originals, can be found for independent analysis.

The conversation began at 10:32 Eastern Daylight Time. I have removed grammatical errors and added extra text in square brackets to clarify what JP is saying:
JP said the following image resembled the Nordic he met but he had a standard military haircut



JP: 9am. Nice contact today.

Michael Salla: What happened?

JP: I went Into the Woods. I was hearing a ringing in my ear. I’m thinking it was like a calling. Like I got from the last Contact. I met up with this man. Wearing a United States Air Force suit. Dark blue. His face was different. Possibly a Nordic.

JP: Light blue eyes, blond hair, wearing a United States Air Force Jumpsuit. He was really kind. He said a lot of these craft are going to be seen all over. He invited me to go to the craft. I said no. Yes [he asked] me again if I was sure….

JP: I told him that we’re gonna start needing video evidence. He told me [that] because [of] a deal they have with the United States and other countries, they can’t.

This is consistent with what contactees such as George Adamski, Howard Menger and others have said about human looking extraterrestrials they each helped blend into local communities to evade recognition by the general public, and even national authorities.

It’s worth noting that the current Russian Prime Minister, Dimitry Medvedev, revealed in December 2012 that when he became President, he was given a highly classified file about how Russian and global authorities register and track extraterrestrials secretly living among the human population.



For the rest of Dr. Salla's article with important links, images and video Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment